Haddonfield Middle School Library
Monday – Thursday: 7:40 AM – 4:15 PM
Friday 7:40 AM – 3:00 PM
The mission of the Haddonfield Middle School Library is to help students achieve success in school, be effective and discriminating users of information, and develop a livelong love of reading and learning.
To fulfill this mission, the library staff:
- continually develops a collection of materials print, audiovisual, and digital materials that support the curriculum, the professional needs of the staff, and the research and personal interest of students and staff;
- assists students and teachers in finding relevant and appropriate information;
- collaborates with faculty to plan and implement instruction and activities;
- teaches an information literacy curriculum as part of the 9th grade language arts curriculum;
- assists teachers and students with their use of digital technology;
- promotes and supports innovated uses of new technology; and
- maintains an adaptable facility that supports the many curricular and extra-curricular needs of the school community.